BLOG 3

About my dream job

Hello, in this blog, I am going to talk about my dream job. This would be Pedagogy in Early Childhood Education and I say dreamed because it has been a very long road trying to fulfill my dream, because I left school in 2017 and after taking the PSU test, It did not go as I expected, that's why I had to enter a private university, this because my parents did not want me to stop studying, I studied all year 2018, after finishing the first year of university I went to pay the first monthly payment of the year 2019 and Unfortunately it had more than doubled and the economic situation of my parents did not allow me to continue studying. 

For this reason I retired and dedicated myself to work with my title of technician in middle level and I also did pre-university in evening modality, it was a very difficult year, after this, I took the PSU test again and in 2020 I received the news that I could enroll in the University of Chile.

It was wonderful news, I started this adventure, leaving my family in another region but all to fulfill my dream job. However, today I am in fourth grade and I should be receiving my first degree, the bachelor's degree, but it cannot be like that. since for the second time I have repeated the subject of English and as this is a requirement of the university it delays me a little in my process, but I do not lose faith and only ask to finish my great dream work that makes me very happy.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog