BLOG 4 - 

Time travel to the past or future

In this blog, i'll talk about my time travel to the future. I'd like to  visit in a future other country, in this case Brazil, because this country has beaches very beutiful with clear waters,  too because this country has a very tropical climate, which I find very interesting. I would also like to visit the tourist places, such as El Cristo, museums, patrimonial houses, enjoy your food in general how too specifically  your tipic food. 

 
I think that the best time to visit Brazil would be in several years in the future, because first I would like to establish my own house and before traveling to other countries I would like to travel throughout Chile and finally fulfill my dream, of getting to know Brazil and several other countries.
For me it wouldn't be a country to live in, because I don't think I would be able to leave my family here and not live with my brother Agustín who is seven years old.
If one day I could go, I would go with my family, because the last time I went on vacation was with my mom and my two brothers and I enjoyed it very much.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog