Changes to my study program

 



I am a student of the career Pedagogy in Preschool Education of the Universidad de Chile and I am in fourth year. I consider that the race has its branches well implemented, but if I would like there to be one more branches of first 4, since although there is a branch called "Health and care of the child", its duration is insufficient, , since it only lasts one semester, so I feel that when I go out to the labor field not having enough knowledge How to deal with diseases is a great disadvantage that could have great consequences.

As for the preference of face-to-face or online classes, I prefer that they be face-to-face, Since through virtuality there are many distractors, unlike being in a classroom all the senses are engaged in understanding the content


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog